The U.S. Embassy Pretoria, South Africa is requesting quotes for vehicle.
The following minimum requirements must be met:
Quantity (1) Crew Bus/Commercial Van LWB –6 seater, AUTO – similar to VW Transporter Crew Bus/MBenz Vito 116 or equivalent
- Right Hand Drive
- Platform Type – Crew Bus/Commercial Van – LWB (Long wheel Base)
- Color- Metallic (Silver/White)
- Transmission – AUTO – 7 speed
- Minimum Power (Engine) +103kw
- Fuel Type – DIESEL
- Fuel Tank capacity – 100 liters
- Park Distance Control
- Fog lights
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (for ROW)
- Radio “Composition Audio” with thin film transistor LCD (monochrome)
- Sliding door, left, in load/passenger compartment
- Sliding door, right, in load/passenger compartment
- Rear wing doors with heated windows
- Delivery costs
- Tow bar/removable/lockable trailer hitch
- Safety Window Film / Smash & Grab for all windows [(35% Tint max.), or similar]
- 21 Day South African permit – This allows the vehicle to be transported and operated on South African roads prior to the full Diplomatic registration and license.
- 5 year / 120,000km Service/Maintenance Plan
- 5 year / Warranty
- Price should include the CO2 emissions tax and anticipated increases
- Price should exclude MIDP duty and Ad Valorem (diplomatic vehicle) – Embassy will provide a Certificate A for custom duties.
All interested Vehicle Dealers must provide their Offer to Purchase (OTP) or Quotation, by no later than COB (17h00) Tuesday, 24 September 2019 to both of the following e-mail address:
- All quotes must include full vehicle specifications as listed above.
- All quotes must be valid for 30 days.
- Please state this Reference number on all quotes and correspondence in the subject line: 19SF7519Q0030 ESC
- Kindly ensure you get an e-mail receipt acknowledgement from us in return.
- All tenderers must register with SAM – System for Award Management. Instructions are available on the U.S Embassy South Africa website. NO TENDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PROOF OF REGISTRATION. Please add the DUNS and NCAGE number to the Tender document.
U.S EMBASSY PAYMENT TERMS:
- The US Embassy will make no provision for fluctuations in price or exchange rates after the order has been placed. If your price is dependent on these fluctuations, you MUST make provision for possible increases in your quoted price.
- The U.S Embassy does not authorize Advance (deposit) payments.
- Payment will be made via EFT into the company’s bank account, within 30 days of delivery of goods/services and receipt of proper Invoice, not before. By submitting a Quotation you are agreeing to waiver any payment terms that may be in contrast to the above.