The Embassy of the United States of America in Pretoria, South Africa is requesting training facilitators quotes for the following:
Quotations must be submitted by no later than COB Monday 28 August, 2023
Quote reference is: PR11931673
Quotes will only be accepted from Tier 1 companies.
Submissions must be made prior to this date and time, and must be sent electronically to:
Pretoria_quotations@state.gov with subject line ‘Quote-PR11931673-Alida-Iphones’
SCOPE OF WORK:
OBJECTIVE: Provide leadership development and training to CDC SA managers and supervisors through workshop, dialogue, coaching and facilitated sessons. Based on 15-20 Participants. Must have experience with the CDC Country offices to understand and speak to the dynamics of Locally Employed Staff and US Direct Hire. Experience in South Africa is also preferred to understand historical dynamics in South Africa
SOW to be covered by the facilitator:
- Dialogue sessions to increase awareness of perspectives, experiences and thinking, and how these differ from the people around them
- Leadership training based Dr. Brene Brown research showing that a daring leader is someone who is self-aware, hold themselves and other accountable, lead with empathy and connection, take smart risks that lead to innovations, reset quickly after disappointments and setbacks, and give and received feeback – especially when it’s tough
- Collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable and observable.
- Rumbling with vulnerability: facing risk, uncertainty, and emotional exposure with courage and emotional exposure with courage and clarity
- Living into our values: identifying, operationalizing and practicing the beliefs that we hold most important
- Bravin Trust – creating or deepening connections in relationships and teams based on the seven element of trust.
- Learning to rise – Learning and growing from the failures, setbacks, and disappointments that are inevitable when we are brave with our lives
Specific activities and methodologies:
Virtual introductory session
First in-person workshop
First and second dialogue with the participants
Second in-person workshop
Third and fourth dialogue with the participants
Proposed timeline for this training is seven months starting from September 2023 ending in March 2024
September 14, 2023 – Virtual Introductory session
October 5-6, 2023, First in person workshop
October 31, 2023, First dialogue
November 30, 2023 – Second dialogue
January 17,2024 – Second in person workshop
February 14,2004 – Third dialogue
March 13,2004 – Forth dialogue
March 29, 2024 – Virtual wrap up session
No alterations or pricing changes will be accepted after the Quotation deadline.
All quotations must be submitted on a company letterhead, indicating the company’s address, contact details and name and email of the contact person.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to the responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at the lowest price. We intend to award a contract based on initial quotations, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
U.S Embassy payment terms:
An EFT will be made into the company’s bank account, within 30 days after receipt of goods and proper invoice.
Advance payments are not authorized.
The U.S. Government cannot accept any local terms and conditions or clauses, as they are bound by U.S. Legislation and laws. By submitting a quotation you are agreeing to waiver your companies terms and conditions or clauses.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CONTRACT WILL NOT BE MODIFIED DUE TO PRICE OR EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION
NDAA Compliance – attachment “NDAA CERTIFICATE_FOR VENDOR COMPLIANCE” – Please ensure that you read the full document as there are 3 places (pages 2 and 4) that require boxes to be checked. Not necessary if you have already provided the NDAA compliance for your company