The Embassy of the United States of America is requesting quotes for the Supply of the following original new Iphones (no 3rd party vendors quotes will be accepted):
5 X iPhone 14 256GB – Black
5 x iPhone 14 Case – Black
5 x Iphone 14 protective screen cover
6 x iPhone 14 Pro 256GB – Black
6 x iPhone 14 Pro case – black
6 x iPhone 14 protective screen cover
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to the responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at the lowest price. We intend to award a contract based on initial quotations, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
- The Contractor will deliver the iPhones, with a delivery note/ copy invoice within 30 days, to the Warehouse receiving office at 30 Gemsbok Street, Koedoespoort, Pretoria.
- The contractor must submit the invoice, statement and Purchase order to SAInvoice@state.gov when the delivery is complete.
- Pricing must remain fixed for a period of one year.
- Quote must be send via email to: Alida Mallett at email@example.com and Jenny Kriek at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote reference is PR11402521.
- The NDAA certification must be completed and submitted together with your quote.
- Closing date to receive quotations is COB on Friday 10 February, 2023.
U.S Embassy payment terms:
An EFT will be made into the company’s bank account, within 30 days after receipt of goods and proper invoice.
Advance payments are not authorized.
The U.S. Government cannot accept any local terms and conditions or clauses, as they are bound by U.S. Legislation and laws. By submitting a quotation you are agreeing to waiver your companies terms and conditions or clauses