Interested in Enhancing Self Leadership Skills?
If you live in KwaZulu-Natal, U.S. Consulate Durban and our partners, Savvy Worx and the American Corner Pietermaritzburg are offering a unique opportunity for youth interested in harnessing their leadership skills to participate in an 8-week online training. The intention of this program is to teach individuals how “self” image, awareness, confidence, and competence levels that can drive success in either the world of study, world of work or world of self-employment. Spaces are limited and the deadline to apply is Monday, September 27, 2021. Act now!
Who Should Apply
- Residents of KZN between the ages of 18-35
- Unemployed, computer literate
- Can read, write & communicate well in English
- Access to digital device & data
- Can attend 1.5 hour training session per week
How to Apply
Send your CV to SelfLeadProject@savvyworks.co.za with answers to the following:
- Why you believe you should be selected for the program?
- What you hope to achieve by attending this program?
- What are your personal, work, career and/or education objectives?