The U.S Embassy in Pretoria South Africa is requesting fixed price contract for Fortigate Firewall Licenses.
Quote reference number: PR11711929 – Michelle
The following documents are attached to this email and need to be signed when submitting your quotations:
- The SCOPE OF WORK.
- NDAA Document (if not previously submitted). Explanation of this document is below.
- US Government Clauses
- If you wish to quote for this opportunity, kindly please be advised that you will need to register with SAM and provide proof that you are in the process of registering or that you already have registered with SAM. Instructions for the registration process is attached.
Firm fixed pricing is to be quoted.
Quotes to be completed on the company letterhead, indicating the company’s address, contact details and name and email of the contact person.
No alterations or pricing changes will be accepted after the Quotation deadline.
Closing date and time for receiving quotes is 17:00, June 8, 2023 (kindly be advised that NO late quotes will be accepted).
Quotes must be sent via email to: Pretoria_contracting_officeemail@example.com
U.S Government Payment terms:
- Note that NO DEPOSIT payments will be authorized.
- The Embassy issues only fixed priced contracts; therefore, you must confirm that your prices will remain fixed. The US Embassy will make no provision for fluctuations in price or exchange rates after the order has been placed. If your price is dependent on these fluctuations, you MUST make provision for possible increases in your quoted price.
- EFT – Payment will be made within 30 calendar days after delivery of services AND receipt of invoice, whichever is later.
Kindly be advised that as a Diplomatic Mission we represent the U.S. Government and are unable to sign any legal documents, including credit applications and T’s & C’s. By submitting a quote, you waiver any such requirement.
U.S. National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Section 889(a)(1)(B)
The US Government’s Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) has been updated with new clauses and provisions, per the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Section 889(a)(1)(B), that impact the U.S. Government entering new or extending current contracts, purchase orders, task/delivery orders, purchase card orders, petty cash purchases, Blanket Purchase Agreement or any other acquisition method. These newly introduced FAR clauses will have impact on any acquisition made by the U.S. Government no matter the acquisition value.
We kindly request you to read FAR clause 52.204-25 (PROHIBITION ON CONTRACTING FOR CERTAIN TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SERVICES OR EQUIPMENT (AUG 2020)) carefully and complete the following FAR Provision 52.204-24 (REPRESENTATION REGARDING CERTAIN TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SERVICES OR EQUIPMENT (AUG 2020)) and 52.204-26 (COVERED TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT OR SERVICES-REPRESENTATION (DEC 2019)) on the enclosed form.
Additional information about covered telecommunication equipment or services you may find in FAR subpart 4.21 on the following internet site: https://www.acquisition.gov/content/part-4-administrative-and-information-matters#id19899A00RSK
There are several terms and phrases in Section 889 with which you must be familiar. These are described in 52.204.25(a).
Exclusions are described in clause 52.204.25(c). Complete page 1 and tick the applicable boxes on pages 2 and 4.
Scope of Work (MS Word; 13MB)»
A.PO_OverseasCI Jul 2022(MS Word; 89KB)»
SAM Entity Registration Walkthrough, 2022 (PDF; 3MB)»
NDAA_Certificate_for vendor compliance (MS Word; 49KB)»