SUBJECT: The request for proposals for the provision of 7 x Cisco Catalyst 9300.
General Summary of Supplies Required.
The US Consulate in Cape Town is interested in purchasing 7 x Cisco Catalyst 9300 – Network Essentials – switch – 48 ports – managed – rack-mountable:
- The 7 x Cisco Catalyst 9300 must be delivered directly to the U.S. Consulate General Cape Town, 2 Reddam Avenue, Westlake, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Contract Details. The purpose of this request for proposal is to award a purchase order to the qualified vendor who provides a proposal that credibly addresses the requirements identified in the description above and is the lowest priced of all technically acceptable offers. The Government may award the contract based on the initial offer without discussion. All quotes must include full description of product and all delivery costs as listed above and ETA for delivery from date of receiving an order. This requirement is subject to Federal Acquisition Regulation provision 52.204-24, Representation Regarding Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment. Bids containing this covered technological equipment will be deemed technically unacceptable and therefore will result in your disqualification. For full description of this provision, please follow: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/52.204-24.
- Interested Vendors. All those interested should submit their quotes via email to the Procurement Staff at the U.S. Consulate General in Cape Town. For those vendors unable to send the proposal electronically, see Contact Information box at the bottom of the page. Only qualified vendors from who we’ve received proposals on or before the RESPOND BY DATE* will be considered.
- Payment terms. The U.S. Consulate will make no provision for fluctuations in price or exchange rates after the order has been placed. If your price is dependent on these fluctuations, you MUST make provision for possible increases in your quoted price. Payment will be made via EFT into the company’s bank account, within 30 days of delivery of goods/services and receipt of proper Invoice, not before. By submitting a Quotation, vendors are agreeing to waive any of their own company’s payment terms that contradict with those of the U.S. Government.
*Note: No advanced/deposit payments permitted.
- Vendor Registration. All contractors must be registered in the U.S Government’s System for Award Management (SAM) Database at time of proposal submission pursuant to the U.S Federal Acquisition regulation (FAR) provision 52.204-7. Prospective offerors are highly encouraged to register and/or update any lapse in registration at SAM.gov immediately if interested in submitting an offer to this upcoming solicitation. Any offeror not registered at time of proposal submission is subject to immediate disqualification. Vendors are encouraged to start the process by watching the Entity registration guide videos in the Knowledge base on the SAM.gov website in order to familiarize themselves with the process and the required documentation prior to starting the registration process as this will help prevent confusion which would normally result in common mistakes and ultimately delaying the registration process.
SAM Registration Website: https://www.SAM.Gov
Registration Quick Guide: https://www.fsd.gov/sys_attachment.do?sys_id=99a2fa061b0bcd500ca4a97ae54bcb12
SAM.gov Knowledge Base: https://www.fsd.gov/gsafsd_sp?id=gsa_kb_view2&kb_id=f66d8e6cdb76d4100d73f81d0f9619c6
*Note: Procurement Staff will send a confirmation of your request within 4 business days of receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation, you must assume your request was not received, and are encouraged to send the message again, and follow-up with a call to the Procurement Staff (on/before the deadline) to ensure your request is received.
|U.S. Consulate General
ATTN: GSO Procurement
PostNet Suite 50
Private Bag X26, Tokai 7966
|Contact Information – U.S. Consulate General Procurement Section
Procurement Agent: Natheer Ford Contracting Officer: William Styron