The Embassy of the United States of America is requesting Janitorial Services at their properties in Pretoria
Scope of Work:
- PDF document attached
Please forward the names, surnames, ID numbers and contact numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by Friday, November 25, to arrange access to the property and we will send you the address details.
Site meeting Date: 29 November 2022
Site meeting time: 10:00am
Quotations must be submitted by no later than 16h00 on Wednesday, 7 December 2022.
Quote reference is: PR11215076
Submissions must be made prior to this date and time, and must be sent electronically to:
No alterations or pricing changes will be accepted after the Quotation deadline.
All quotations must be submitted on a company letterhead, indicating the company’s address, contact details and name and email of the contact person.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to the responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at the lowest price. We intend to award a contract based on initial quotations, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
U.S Embassy payment terms:
An EFT will be made into the company’s bank account, within 30 days after receipt of goods and proper invoice.
Advance payments are not authorized.
The U.S. Government cannot accept any local terms and conditions or clauses, as they are bound by U.S. Legislation and laws. By submitting a quotation you are agreeing to waiver your companies terms and conditions or clauses.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CONTRACT WILL NOT BE MODIFIED DUE TO PRICE OR EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION
All Potential bidders must please adhere to all the following conditions:
– Must be registered on the SAM website (www.sam.gov), proof of starting the registration process must be submitted with your quote.
– Must comply with US Clauses (attached) signed document to be submitted with the quotes
– South African Terms and conditions do not apply, by submitting a quote you accept the U.S Embassy’s Terms and Conditions
– Payments will be made 1 pay period (1 x fortnight) in arrears – upfront payment or deposits is NOT authorized
– Completed and signed NDAA document to be submitted with the quotes
For help registering in SAM, contact the supporting Federal Service Desk (FSD) at https://www.fsd.gov/
For SAM Customer Service, contact:
- Federal Service Desk: www.fsd.gov
- US Calls: 1-866-606-8220
- International Calls: 334-206-7828
- You may also contact your DIC point of contact