If you have questions about HIV, call the National Toll Free AIDS Hotline at 0800012322.
US Government Links
South African HIV Resource Links
- B-Wise Health at your fingertips: learn about HIV and TB, ask an expert, and find a clinic.
- Choma An interactive digital magazine for adolescent girls and young women that inspires healthier life choices and contributes to creating an HIV free generation in South Africa.
- My PReP Learn about the benefits of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP—a proven HIV prevention drug), whether it may be right for you, and where to access it for free.
- #TheTeaOnHIV Learn the facts on HIV, from the World Health Organization
- Zenzele, The Future is Ours Information about antiretroviral treatment, people living with HIV having HIV-negative children, and general support for people living with HIV