The US Consulate in Johannesburg invites interested and qualified service providers to attend a site meeting for the solicitation of services from vendors qualified to render food preparation services for the U.S Consulate Johannesburg Marine Security Guards Residence.
For interested parties, a site meeting will be held on February 15, 2024 at 11:00 AM. Should you be interested in attending the meeting please send an email to email@example.com by no later than February 13, 2024 (COB). The site meeting will be held at 1 Sandton Drive; Sandhurst; 2196. Please also find attached the document containing the background and scope of work for the services.
MSG FOOD SERVICES SOW, CLAUSES, BACKGROUND
If you are interested in attending the site meeting, please be aware that the following information must be provided for security access onto the premises:
- Full names of the attendees
- ID numbers of the attendees
- Car registration, make, model, and color
Please also note that you will be required to provide some form of identification to access the premises.
Please note the following BEFORE submitting your offer:
- Company profiles and quotes must be submitted electronically and in English and will be reviewed for technical acceptability.
- U.S. National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Section 889(a)(1)(B) – It is compulsory for the successful offeror to complete the attached “NDAA Certificate for Vendor Compliance” – Please complete page 1 and tick the applicable boxes on pages 2 and 4 and include it with your submission.
- Prior to being awarded the contract, the successful offeror will be required to provide proof of an active registration on www.Sam.gov. Please see the attached guidance.
- Your submission must indicate our reference number: MPR0428150 – PROVISION OF FOOD SERVICES FOR THE US CONSULATE GENERAL JOHANNESBURG MARINE RESIDENCE
- U.S Embassy payment terms: The U.S Embassy issues only fixed priced contracts and advance payments and deposits are not authorized. Payment will be made via EFT into the company’s bank account, 30 days AFTER the work has been completed AND a proper invoice has been received by our payments office, whichever is later.
- As a Diplomatic Mission, we represent the U.S. Government and are unable to sign any contracts, credit applications and T’s & C’s.
By submitting an offer, you are agreeing to waive any terms that may contrast with the above.