The U.S. Embassy Pretoria, South Africa is requesting quotes for One (1) Full Size Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) +7pax, AWD, Auto – similar to Volvo XC90 D5/BMW X5 or equivalent
The following minimum requirements must be met: Ex-Bonded Purchase (to excl MIDP duty Tax & Ad Valorum (Diplomatic vehicle). The Embassy requires the vehicle to be delivered from date of order; 3 months max.
• Right Hand Drive
• Platform Type – Full size SUV AWD (rugged automotive vehicle similar to a station wagon but built on a light-truck chassis)
• 7 Seater
• 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
• Color – metallic grey or similar
• Fuel Type – Diesel
• Leather upholstery
• Engine Capacity – minimum 1969cc
• Engine Size – minimum 3.0l or 2.0l turbo equivalent
• Cylinder Size – 4
• Length – minimum 4950mm
• Height – minimum 1776mm
• Luggage area volume – minimum 4500mm
• 12V outlet in Luggage area
• Prep for illuminated running boards
• Retractable rear-view mirrors
• Rear parking & 360 Camera,
• Fuel Tank capacity – minimum 70 liters
• Towing Bracket including Trailer Assist
• Navigation – Road Sign Information
• Centre armrest with cupholder
• Foldable 3rd row seats
• Armrest with cupholder in 3rd row
• Stop/Start system with Push start / Keyless entry
• Adaptive Air Suspension
• Collapsible Spare Tire (hidden)
• Smartphone Interface
• Bluetooth audio streaming
• USB & AUX inputs
• Steering wheel controls
• Park Assist Pilot
• CleanZone with cabin filter
• Delivery costs
• Safety Window Film / Smash & Grab for all windows [(35% Tint max.), or similar]
• 21 Day South African permit – This allows the vehicle to be transported and operated on South African roads prior to the full Diplomatic registration and license.
• Minimum 5 year / 100,000km Maintenance Plan
• Minimum 5 year Warranty
• DataDot Security Application
• Price should include the CO2 emissions tax and anticipated increases
• For Custom Bonded purchased; Price must exclude MIDP duty and Ad Valorem. The Embassy will provide a Certificate A for custom duties.
All interested Vehicle Dealers must provide their Offer to Purchase (OTP) or Quotation, by no later than COB (17h00) Friday, September 11, 2020 to both of the following e-mail address:
email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
All quotes must include full vehicle specifications as listed above.
All quotes must be valid for 30 days.
Please state this Reference number on all quotes and correspondence in the subject line: PR9355281 – USSS
Kindly ensure you get an e-mail receipt acknowledgement from us in return when you submit your Quotation.
All tenderers must register with SAM – System for Award Management. Instructions are available on the U.S Embassy South Africa website and proof thereof , must be provided with the Quotation submission.
U.S EMBASSY PAYMENT TERMS:
The US Embassy will make no provision for fluctuations in price or exchange rates after the order has been placed. If your price is dependent on these fluctuations, you MUST make provision for possible increases in your quoted price.
The U.S Embassy does not authorize Advance (deposit) payments.
Payment will be made via EFT into the company’s bank account, within 30 days of delivery of goods/services and receipt of proper Invoice, not before. By submitting a Quotation you are agreeing to waiver any payment terms that may be in contrast to the above.