US Embassy Pretoria requires Event Management Services
- The US Embassy will be hosting 2 x workshops for the annual HIV and AIDS Community Grants Program. The events will take place in Durban (18-20 September) and Johannesburg (25-27 September).
- Event Management Companies are invited to submit proposals for this event which includes, conferencing, accommodation, flights and transportation.
- Please refer to the Scope of Work (MSWord 75KB) for more details.
- Interested companies are invited to dial in to a conference call to discuss the scope of work and final details, on Thursday, 26 July 2018, at 14h00.
- Please email Chantal de Kock on DekockC@state.gov, by no later than 12h00 on Tuesday, 24 July 2018, to confirm your participation.
- Dial-in details will be forwarded to you on Wednesday 25 July.
DUNS & SAM Registration
- The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) at FAR 4.11 requires all foreign contractors to be registered in the SAM database prior to award of a contract, for those actions at or above $30,000, for work performed outside the United States.
- The successful bidder will be required to provide proof of their DUNS number and successful SAM registration, prior to the contract being awarded.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Please see the documents below for guidelines on how to register. If you already have a SAM registration, please ensure that your registration is up to date and active.
- All proposals must be submitted on a company letterhead, indicating the company’s address, contact details and name and email of the contact person.
- Proposals and quotations must be submitted electronically by no later than 12h00 on Thursday, 9 August 2018, to DekockC@state.gov AND KriekJX@state.gov.
U.S. Embassy Payment Terms
- Prices MUST be fixed until 27 September 2018.
- The U.S Embassy does not authorize Advance (deposit) payments.
- Payment will be made via EFT into the company’s bank account, 30 days from receipt of goods/services, or proper invoice, whichever is later.
- By submitting a quotation you are agreeing to waiver any payment terms that may be in contrast to the above.