The United States Embassy in Pretoria, South Africa is seeking an enterprise backup solution.
Statement of work: Enterprise class Backup Solution
Description of deliverables
DOWNLOAD Scope of Work (MSWord 15KB) »
- The tendered solution must be approved for use on OpenNet+ by the Department of State ITCCB.
- The vendor must be certified to provide technical support to the Department of State. All technical support personnel must hold the appropriate security clearances. Technical support personnel should be tier 3 or tier 4.
- The solution must be section 508 compliant.
- There is 55TB of raw data to be backed up. The data is stored primarily on MS Windows servers and EMC Unity appliances.
- The solution will need to backup data to two separate devices located at two sites and replicate the backed up data between the sites. The sites are connected via a 300 Mbps link. Replication will occur after hours. Time to complete backup and replication is 12 hours.
- The solution must provide for future growth of data. There is an approximate 10% growth per year.
- Vendor must provide support 24/7 for 3 years.
- The solution must have a 3 year warranty.
- The product must meet all requirements at time of tender.
- The vendor must include all costs for a turn-key solution.
- The network interfaces must support both fiber and copper interfaces.
Should you have any technical questions, kindly contact the POC for this request, Mr Yogesh Done on email@example.com
Should you have any Procurement related question, kindly contact the POC for this request, Ms Alida Mallett on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly ensure you receive a receipt confirmation in return once your Quote has been submitted.
U.S Embassy payment terms
- The US Embassy will make no provision for fluctuations in price or exchange rates after the order has been placed. If your price is dependent on these fluctuations, you MUST make provision for possible increases in your quoted price.
- The U.S Embassy does not authorize Advance (deposit) payments.
- Payment will be made via EFT into the company’s bank account, within 30 days of delivery of goods/services and receipt of proper Invoice.
- By submitting a Quotation, you are agreeing to waiver any payment terms that may be in contrast with the above.
The contractor shall be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) Databasehttps://www.sam.gov prior to contract award pursuant to FAR provision 52.204-7. Therefore prospective offerors are encouraged to register prior to the submittal of quotations/proposals. The guidelines for registration in SAM are also available at:https://www.statebuy.state.gov/pd/Pages/aspx.