The Public Affairs Section of the Embassy announces an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out or support our programs, which include, but are not limited to educational, vocational and cultural exchanges.
We also invite proposals for small grants for programs that will provide South African audiences with current, accurate information and opportunities for increased understanding of U.S. policies, government, society, history, and culture.
The U.S. Consulate General of Johannesburg’s Public Affairs Section is interested in funding proposals of up to $5,000, submitted through our Mission’s Annual Program Statement process, for programs that bring basic job skills development training to our American Spaces in Bloemfontein, Soweto, and Westonaria.
Open for Application
- Design And Implementation Of The English Access Microscholarship Program, 2020-2021
- Young Advocates for Human Rights Exchange Program
- 2019-20 U.S. Embassy Travel Logistics Support (Closing July 22)
- ‘America’s Role in the Fight Against Apartheid’ Project (Closing July 22)
- Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement: Outlining our funding priorities and the procedures for submitting funding requests (Closing July 15)