INVITATION TO TENDER: Construction of boundary wall at 317 Aries Street, Waterkloof, Pretoria.
The General Services Office (GSO) US Mission South Africa seeks to enter into a contract with qualified, reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and specific work experience related to masonry wall construction for delivering and performing of commodities and or services at Stand 317 Aries Street, Waterkloof, Pretoria.
The scope of work includes, but not limited to the following.
- Establishment of site and removal thereof on completion
- Security clearance on all personnel to execute work on premises
- Associated clearing, protection, safety, and reinstatement on completion.
- Adherence to OSH Act and health and safety issues
- Temporary support to adjacent property walls
- Removal of eight strand electrical wire fence
- Removal of existing steel palisade fencing and precast walls
- Demolishing to spoil of existing brick and stone walls
- Excavation and constructing concrete footings
- Construction of new 2.1m high perimeter brick walls
- Commission and handover
A compulsory site meeting will start at 317 Aries Street, Waterkloof, Pretoria on Thursday, 10 September 2020 @ 12h30 during which brief the date and time of tender closure will be confirmed as well as the full Scope of Work and Tender documents be provided.
All interested specialist Contractors must confirm their attendance no later than COB (17H00) Tuesday, 8 September 220 to the following addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly provide the following on your confirmation of attendance.
- Reference Number RFQ PR9341175
- Full name of attendee with contact number (preferably only one representative per Company).
- Provide proof of ID at the site meeting.
Please ensure you get an e-mail receipt acknowledgement from us in return to ensure you are added onto the attendee list.
The following important requirements are applicable:
Contractors are requested to bring their own measuring equipment to the Site Brief Meeting.
U.S Embassy payment terms:
i) The US Embassy will make no provision for fluctuations in price or exchange rates after the order has been placed. If your price is dependent on these fluctuations, you MUST make provision for possible increases in your quoted price.
ii) The U.S Embassy does not authorize Advance (deposit) payments.
Payment will be made via EFT into the company’s bank account, within 30 days as per below payment stages and receipt of proper Invoice.
Payments for work completed will done as follows.
Claim 1 (Value 50%) certified on 50 % of work completed and payable 30 days thereafter.
Claim 2 (Value 95%) certified on 100 % of work completed and payable 30 days thereafter.
Claim 3 (Value 100%) certified after a defect’s liability period of 6 months
All tenderers must register with SAM – System for Award Management. Instructions are available on the U.S Embassy South Africa website. NO TENDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PROOF OF REGISTRATION. Please add the DUNS and NCAGE number to the Tender document.