INVITATION TO TENDER
The U.S Embassy in Pretoria South Africa has a requirement for a NHBRC registered firm to execute repair work on support beams below the kitchen floor as well as concrete repairs to the swimming pool chamber walls at stand 357 Victoria Road, Waterkloof, Pretoria.
A compulsory site meeting will start at 357 Victoria Road, Waterkloof, Pretoria on Wednesday, 15 May 2019 @ 10 am and whereby the date and time of the tender closure will be confirmed and a full Scope of Work and Tender documents will be provided.
Kindly provide the following on your confirmation of attendance
- Reference Number PR8192742
- Full name of attendee with contact number (preferably only one representative per Company).
- Provide proof of ID at the site meeting.
Please ensure you get an e-mail receipt acknowledgement from us in return to ensure you are added onto the attendee list.
The following important requirements are applicable
- Only Contractors registered with NHBRC may attend the site-meeting. Proof of the NHBRC registration must be submitted with the Quotation. Any Proposals received without this proof, will not be considered.
- Contractors are requested to bring their own measuring wheel to the Site Meeting.
U.S Embassy payment terms
- The US Embassy will make no provision for fluctuations in price or exchange rates after the order has been placed. If your price is dependent on these fluctuations, you MUST make provision for possible increases in your quoted price.
- The U.S Embassy does not authorize Advance (deposit) payments.
- Payment will be made via EFT into the company’s bank account, within 30 days of delivery of goods/services and receipt of proper Invoice.
- By submitting a Quotation, you are agreeing to waiver any payment terms that may be in contrast to the above.