EMBASSY PRETORIA – SUPPLY OF 1 x ULTRASOUND MACHINE FOR HEALTH UNIT
The US Embassy in Pretoria would like to invite companies to quote on an Acuson NX2 Ultrasound system, or equivalent model.
The new machine must meet the following requirements:
- Cart based
- Three probes: trans-vaginal, linear and convex
- Can be black and white
- Capabilities: abdo, doppler, obs/gyn scans.
- Operating system must be English
- South African power supply is 220V
- Your quote must include all applicable software and training, if needed.
NB: Please include our reference number on your quote: PR9382035.
- If shipping from a location in South Africa, or a location outside the United States, door-to-door delivery charges directly to Pretoria must be included. (You will be provided with a Certificate A for exemption of local customs duties and taxes for overseas shipments)
- If shipping from within the US, please include shipping charges to our freight forwarders in Linden, New Jersey.
- No alterations or pricing changes will be accepted after the Quotation deadline.
- All quotations must be submitted on a company letterhead, indicating the company’s address, contact details and name and email of the contact person.
- Quotations must be submitted electronically by no later than 16h00 (local time, GMT+2) on Wednesday, 9 September 2020, to DekockC@state.gov AND KriekJX@state.gov.
U.S Embassy payment terms
- Prices on quoted items MUST be fixed until 30 September 2020.
- The US Embassy will make no provision for fluctuations in price or exchange rates after the order has been placed. If your price is dependent on these fluctuations, you MUST make provision for possible increases in your quoted price.
- The U.S Embassy does not authorize Advance (deposit) payments.
- Payment will be made via EFT into the company’s bank account, 30 days AFTER receipt of goods/services AND AFTER receipt of proper invoice by our direct billing office, whichever is later.
- By submitting a quotation you are agreeing to waiver any payment terms that may be in contrast to the above.