Funding Opportunity Title: 2019-20 U.S. Embassy Travel Logistics Support
Funding Opportunity Number: DOS-PTA-2019013
Announcement type: Cooperative Agreement
CFDA Number: 19.040
Deadline for Applications: July 22, 2019
Total Expected Funds: $24,900
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy South Africa of the U.S. Department of State announces an open competition for organizations to submit applications to manage travel logistics for exchange programming between South Africa and the United States. Please carefully follow all instructions below.
Priority Region: Project activities must take place in South Africa and the United States, and be directed at South African audiences/participants.
The grantee will work cooperatively with the Public Affairs Sections in Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, and Johannesburg to manage the travel logistics for exchange programming between South Africa and the United States. This initiative may include the following elements:
- Travel logistics and other related expenses for domestic travel for program participants.
- Logistics and related expenses for pre-departure orientations, to include selection and payment, and overnight accommodation and meals for participants.
- Logistics and related expenses for South Africans travelling to the United States, or Americans travelling to South Africa including airfare (domestic and international), travel allowance, transportation from home city to departure city, and hotel and meals in departure city if needed.
- Conference fees, per diem, or other program related expenses in the United States or South Africa.
- Return logistics following any programs, to include de-briefs and/or receptions for program participants.
Participants and Audiences:
U.S. Diplomatic Mission to South Africa exchange program participants.
- Notice of Funding Opportunity: DOS-PTA-201913: 2019-20 U.S. Embassy Travel Logistics Support (PDF 207KB)
- Award Proposal Template (MSWord 39KB)
- Budget Template (Excel 41KB)
- Results Framework (Excel 41KB)
- Application for Federal Assistance SF-424 (PDF 268KB)
- Budget Information SF-424A (PDF 356KB)
- SF-424B Assurances- Non-Constructive Programs (PDF 88KB)
- Suggested Applicant Organizational Information Sheet (MSWord 45KB)